Saturday, April 29, 2023

Redhat Attaching subscriptoin manager

I'm getting the following error when trying to install a package: There is no repository enabled in /etc/yum.repos.d.


I realized that to have access to the redhat repositories I need to have an account on the site, I did that and after that I linked it to my terminal with the commands:


Below is what helped to get over this issue


Un-register the system :


sudo subscription-manager remove --all

sudo subscription-manager unregister

sudo subscription-manager clean


Re-register the system :


sudo subscription-manager register

sudo subscription-manager refresh


Search for the Pool ID :


sudo subscription-manager list --available


Attach the subscription :


sudo subscription-manager attach --pool=<Pool-ID>



https://access.redhat.com/discussions/6394941 

No comments:

Post a Comment